HMD Global has launched 2660 Flip, the company’s latest feature phone in India, after it was introduced last month. This feature flip design brings the mic and earpiece closer to you, making call handling easier. The Nokia 8210 4G was launched in the country earlier this month.
There is an emergency button lets you contact loved ones quickly. Five contacts will be notified if something unexpected happens, so they can send help. The phone comes with HAC (Hearing Aid Compatibility) and an optional Nokia Charging Cradle.
Nokia 2660 Flip specifications
- 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA display, 1.77″ 160 x 128 pixels ) QQVGA secondary display
- Up to 1GHz Unisoc T107 Single-Core processor
- 48MB RAM, 128MB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- S30+ OS
- VGA rear camera, LED flash
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, wireless FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 108×55×18.9mm;Weight: 123g
- 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0
- 1450mAh removable battery with talk time of up to 20h on 2G and 6.5h on 4G
Pricing and availability
The Nokia 2660 Flip comes in Black, Red and Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 4,699 and is available from Nokia India online store as well as offline stores.
Commenting on the launch, Sanmeet Singh Kochhar, Vice President, HMD Global-India & MENA said:
HMD strives to give customers what they want and need the most. The latest portfolio additions reaffirm HMD Global’s commitment to ensuring everyone has access to innovation. Our flip phones have always been incredibly popular with seniors, but more recently, we are seeing younger audiences adopt the feature phone trend thanks to their simple-to-use functionality, signature durability and extended battery life and of course stylish design #ClassicsCalling. The Nokia 2660 Flip is a reliable companion for all ages. These new launches will help us strengthen our Number 1 position in value in the feature phone category.