Noise has launched the NoiseFit Twist, a new Bluetooth-enabled smartwatch, in India, after the launch of Noise ColorFit Loop. The smartwatch will be available in India on January 12th, and the full specification, including pricing, is now available.
The NoiseFit Twist has a circular dial, a 1.38″ TFT LCD screen with a peak brightness of 550 nits, and over 100 watch faces to personalise your experience. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has 100 sports modes and meets IP68 water and dust resistance standards.
The smartwatch also has a built-in calculator, notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, and other features. The NoiseFit Twist has a battery life of up to 7 days.
NoiseFit Twist Specifications
- 1.38″ TFT LCD screen, up to 550 nits peak brightness
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- 100+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- 100 workout modes
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth Calling
Pricing and Availability:
The NoiseFit Twist comes in Jet Black, Silver Grey, Rose Wine, Rose Pink, and Space Blue colours. The smartwatch will be available from January 12th at a special launch price of Rs. 1,999 via gonoise.com and Amazon.in.