NoiseFit Fuse Plus 1.43″ AMOLED Screen Bluetooth Calling Launched
Noise has launched the NoiseFit Fuse Plus, a new Bluetooth calling-enabled smartwatch, after the launch of ColorFit Vision 3. This is a round dial smartwatch that has a metallic frame with a functional crown and comes silicon strap options.
The NoiseFit Fuse Plus has a circular dial, a large 1.43″ AMOLED screen with support for over 100 watch faces to personalise your experience. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has 60 sports modes, meets IP68 water and dust resistance standards and offers a battery life of up to 7 days.
Noise NoiseFit Fuse Plus Specifications
- 1.43″ (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED round screen, 550 nits peak brightness
- Bluetooth 5.3, Connects to iOS 11.0+ or Android 9.0+ devices
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- 100+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- 60 sports modes
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- 300mAh battery with up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and Availability
The NoiseFit Fuse Plus comes in Cobalt Blue, Silver Grey, Deep Wine, Vintage Brown, and Jet Black colors. It will be available from tomorrow, July 7, at 12 P.M. at the Noise website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 2,199. The first 200 customers purchasing the smartwatch will get a discount of Rs. 200.