Noise ColorFit Vision 3 1.96″ AMOLED Screen Bluetooth Calling Launched
Noise has launched the ColorFit Vision 3, a new Bluetooth calling-enabled smartwatch, after the launch of NoiseFit Crew Pro. This is a rectangular dial smartwatch that has a metallic frame with a fuctional crown and comes with leather, metallic, and silicon strap options.
The ColorFit Vision 3 has a circular dial, a large 1.96″ AMOLED screen with support for over 150 watch faces to personalise your experience. The Noise Tru Sync technology on the smartwatch enables Bluetooth calling with quick pairing and low power consumption.
The Noise Health Suite, which includes 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement, sleep tracking, stress management, and a female cycle tracker, is also included, as with other Noise smartwatches. It also has 100 sports modes, meets IP68 water and dust resistance standards and offers a battery life of up to 7 days.
Noise ColorFit Vision 3 Specifications
- 1.96″ (410 x 502 pixels) AMOLED round screen
- Bluetooth 5.3 to connect to iOS 11.0+ or Android 9.0+ devices
- Bluetooth Calling with Noise Tru Sync technology
- 150+ watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking, stress management, female cycle tracker
- 100 sports modes, auto-detection available for certain modes
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Notification display, weather and stock updates, camera control, music control, quick reply, smart DND, reminders, calculator
- 300mAh battery with up to 7 days battery life, up to 2 days with Bluetooth calling
Pricing and Availability
The Noise ColorFit Vision 3 smartwatch’s silicone strap variant comes in jet black and forest green colors; the metallic strap variants come in jet black and glossy silver colors; and the leather strap variant comes in classic brown and classic black colors.
It is available from the Noise website at an introductory price of Rs. 3,999 for the silicone strap and leather versions and the Rs. 4999 for the metallic strap version from today, June 26th at 12 P.M. First 1000 customers purchasing the smartwatch will get a discount of Rs. 500.
Commenting on the launch, Amit Khatri, Co-Founder, Noise, said:
At Noise, we believe in pushing boundaries and redefining what’s possible in the world of technology. With Noise ColorFit Vision 3, we have crafted a sleek and fashionable smartwatch that offers an immersive experience with its revolutionary features. We are confident that the latest smartwatch will resonate with our tech-savvy customers, enhancing their lifestyle and providing them with unmatched value and quality.