Motorola has launched new Smart TVs in the Revou2 range with ‘Sound by boAt’ on Flipkart for the festive season and the Big Billion Days. The new range of Revou2 Smart TVs are powered by Android 11 and are available in 32-inch in HD, 40-inch and 43-inch in Full HD and 43-inch Ultra HD variants with MediaTek Quad-Core processor and 2GB of RAM.
There is Dolby Vision and HDR 10 support for the Revou2 Smart UHD TV range. There is Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), Motion Estimation & Motion Compensation (MEMC) and low blue light feature in the 4K models.
Both the HD and FHD range of TVs come equipped with 24W speakers with Dolby Audio, and the UHD model comes with Dolby Atmos. All these offer a superior audio experience tuned and optimized by India’s leading audio brand boAt’s very own boAt Labs.
motorola revou 2 series with ‘Sound by boAt’ specifications
- 32-inch (1366 x 768) HD Ready display, 178° viewing angle, 5000:1 (Dynamic) contrast, 250 nits brightness, Low Blue Light Emission
- 40 / 43-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, 178° viewing angle, 5000:1 (Dynamic) contrast Low Blue Light Emission
- 43-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display, Dolby Vision, MEMC, ALLM, HDR10, 5000:1 contrast ratio, Low Blue Light Emission
- Quad Core MediaTek Processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 1GB (HD and FHD) / 2GB (4K) RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 11
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz), Bluetooth, 3 x HDMI ports, 2x USB 2.0, Ethernet
- 24W box speakers, Dolby Audio (HD and Full HD) / Dolby Atmos (4K)
Pricing and availability
motorola revou 2 32″ HD Ready TV is priced at Rs. 10,999, 40-inch and 43-inch models are priced at Rs. 16,999 and Rs. 19,999, respectively and the 43-inch 4K model costs Rs. 22,999. These are already on sale on Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Prashanth Mani, Executive Director, Motorola Asia Pacific, said:
At Motorola, we believe in creating innovative products that deliver meaningful customer experiences and the launch of our Revou2 Smart TV range packed with boAt’s state-of-the-art audio optimizations will provide consumers with an exceptional entertainment experience. With class-leading features such as Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, ALLM and MEMC features in our new range of TVs, we are delighted to further expand our offerings this festive season and make it available to millions of customers through Flipkart in an affordable manner.
Hari Kumar, Vice-President, Large Appliances at Flipkart, said:
To address the evolving requirements of our customers, we are expanding the range of televisions available on the platform with the launch of Motorola Revou2 Smart TV range of TVs and providing access to millions of our consumers across the country in the run up to the festive season. The ongoing cricketing season coupled with the upcoming Big Billion Days, a significant drop in panel prices and access to attractive payment constructs such as Flipkart Pay Later, No Cost EMI will play a crucial role in enabling a seamless and affordable purchase for customers.