Motorola Razr 2023 Models To Be Announced on June 1 Price And Specifications
After several rumours, motorola has confirmed the launch of its next razr series smartphones globally on June 1st. As rumoured ealier, the company will launch two flip phones. One of which is said to be called the razr 40 Ultra, and there is said to be a cheaper lite model.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra rumoured specifications
- Main display: 2640×1080 AMOLED with HDR and expected refresh rate of 120Hz or 144Hz
- Cover display: 1056×1066 square display with customization options
- Cameras: Two outer cameras, 12MP primary sensor, 13MP wide-angle camera, 32MP selfie camera
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- RAM: Up to 12GB
- Storage: Up to 512GB
- Battery: 3640mAh battery with 33W charging support
- SIM: Dual-SIM support, eSIM, and ultra-wideband support
- Other features: NFC and fingerprint sensor, half-opened hinge detection, Motorola’s Android variant My UX based on Android 13
There will be several options to personalize the cover screen. Users should be able to change the display layout, fonts, colors, theme, and even the size of the outer screen.
For customers who are looking for a cheaper flip phone, the lighter version that surfaced in renders shows a smaller cover screen.
We should know more details about motorola’s razr phones in the coming days.