motorola has introduced the razr 2022, the company’s latest foldable smartphone in the global markets, after it was introduced in China back in August. It retains the specifications that include a 6.7-inch FHD+ internal foldable POLED screen with 144Hz refresh rate and a 2.7-inch FHD+ outer GOLED screen, and is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ SoC with 8GB of RAM.
The phone has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen for the body, 7000 series aluminium frame with a matte finish and a stainless steel hinge. You can adjust the phone’s hinge for a hands-free selfie. A redesigned hinge holds the display so razr can stand on its own at multiple angles.
moto razr 2022 specifications
- Main screen: 6.7-inch (2400×1080 pixels) POLED, 144Hz refresh rate, Secondary screen: 2.7 inch (800×573 pixels) GOLED, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.88 aperture, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide + macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water-repellent (IP52)
- Dimensions: Open: 79.79 x 166.99 x 7.62mm Closed: 79.79 x 86.45 x 16.99mm; Weight: 200g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 30W TurboPower fast charging
Pricing and availability
The moto razr 2022 comes in Satin Black colours, is priced at €1199 (US$ 1193 / Rs. 98,440 approx.) in Europe and £949.99 (US$ 1,090 / Rs. 89,880 approx.) in UK and is already on sale.