motorola has announced edge 30 ultra, edge 30 fusion and edge 30 neo, the company’s latest edge series smartphones in a global event in Milan, as it had promised. The edge 30 ultra was introduced in China as X30 Pro, and the edge 30 fusion was introduced as S30 Pro last month.
motorola 30 edge ultra
The motorola edge 30 ultra has a 6.67″ pOLED FHD+ endless edge display with 144Hz refresh rate, has symmetrically curved edges blend seamlessly into a thin sandblasted aluminum frame, is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform, has 12GB of RAM and 256GB storage.
It has a 200MP main camera sensor that combines 16 pixels into one 2.56μm Ultra Pixel, for a crisp image, comes with OIS, has a 50MP ultrawide camera with built-in Macro Vision, 12MP 2x telephoto portrait camera and a 60MP front camera.
The phone packs a 4610mAh battery with support for 125W fast charging, 50W wireless charging and also has reverse wireless charging.
motorola edge 30 ultra specifications
6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz OLED 53° curved Endless Edge display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1250 nits brightness, DC Dimming, 1500Hz instant touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
Android 12 with MyUI 4.0
Dual SIM (nano + nano)
200MP rear camera with 1/1.22″ Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide 117º ultra-wide camera, 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 12MP 2x telephoto camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, f/1.6 aperture, 8K 30fps, 4K HDR+ video
60MP front camera with Ov60a sensor
USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, triple microphone array
In-display fingerprint sensor
Dimensions: 161.76 x 73.5 x 8.39mm; Weight: 198.5g
Dust and Splash resistant (IP52)
5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
4610mAh battery with 125W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging
motorola edge 30 fusion
It has a 6.55″ borderless pOLED FHD+ display with 144 Hz4 refresh rate, symmetrically curved edges with a smooth contour that blends the front and rear glass and has a polished, sandblasted aluminum frame. It is powered by Snapdragon 888+ 5G Mobile Platform with 8GB of RAM.
The phone has a 50MP rear camera sensor with OIS, 13MP ultrawide camera lens with a built-in macro vision camera and a 32MP autofocus front camera. It has a 4400mAh battery with 68W fast charging.
motorola edge 30 fusion specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 10-bit OLED Endless Edge Display, HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DC Dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.55″ OV50A sensor with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 13MP ultra-wide camera, macro option, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 32MP AF front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.48×71.99×7.45mm (Glass)/ 7.68mm (Blue Vegan leather); Weight: 175g (Glass) / 168g (Blue Vegan leather)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4400mAh battery with 68W fast charging
motorola edge 30 neo
The edge 30 neo is the first device to arrive in trending colors as a part of a long term partnership with Pantone. Each design features a subtle Pantone chip inlay on the back of the device, and an option to personalize the phone by integrating color across the user interface.
It has a 6.28″ FHD+ 120Hz pOLED display, and is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 8GB of RAM. There is a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 13MP ultrawide with macro and a depth sensor. It has a 32MP front camera.
The edge 30 neo has a 4020mAh battery with 68W turbo charging and also comes with wireless charging.
motorola edge 30 neo specifications
- 6.28-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ pOLED display with 120 Hz refresh rate, 240 Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP ultrawide camera with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 71.2 x 7.75mm; Weight: 155g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4020mAh battery with 68 W turbo charging, 5 W wireless charging
Pricing and availability
The motorola edge 30 ultra comes in Starlight White and Interstellar Black colours and is priced at an MSRP of 899.99 Euros (US$ 904 / Rs. 72,285 approx.).
The motorola edge 30 fusion comes in Cosmic Grey, Aurora White, Solar Gold, Neptune Blue – Vegan Leather colours, is priced starting at an MSRP of 599.99 Euros (US$ 602 / Rs. 48,030 approx.).
Both the phones are now available in Argentina, Brazil and Europe today, and will roll out in selected markets in Latin America, Middle East and Asia in the coming weeks. These phones will launch in India on September 13th.
The motorola edge 30 neo comes in Very Peri, Aqua Foam, Black Onyx and Ice Palace colours, is priced at an MSRP of 369.99 Euros (US$ 371 / Rs. 29,616 approx.) and will be available in Europe in the coming days. It will roll out to selected markets in Latin America in the coming weeks.