Moto X30 Pro With 6.67″ FHD+ 144Hz OLED Curved Display Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 200MP Rear And 60MP Front Camera Announced
motorola just announced the X30 Pro, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the X series in China, as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.7-inch FHD+ 144Hz OLED 53° full symmetrical curved screen and is powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC with 11-dimensional large VC cooling with the cooling area of, 19371mm².
It is the first phone to feature a 200MP rear camera with 16-in-1 pixel binning. There is a 50MP ultra-wide camera with macro option and a 12MP telephoto camera. It supports 4K HDR+ recording, and 8K 30fps video recording. The three cameras let you capture images in 35mm, 50mm and 85mm focal length. The phone has velvet AG glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It packs a 4610mAh battery with support for 125W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 7 minutes, 100% in 19 minutes, and the GaN charger supports PD3.0, QC 5.0 and PPS offering up to 100W. The phone also supports 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
moto X30 Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 144Hz OLED 53° curved display, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1250 nits brightness, DC Dimming, 1500Hz instant touch sampling rate
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 Plus 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with MyUI 4.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with 1/1.22″ Samsung ISOCELL HP1 sensor, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 50MP ultra-wide 117º ultra-wide camera, 2.5cm macro, f/2.2 aperture, 12MP 2x telephoto camera with Sony IMX663 sensor, f/1.6 aperture, 8K 30fps, 4K HDR+ video
- 60MP front camera with Ov60a sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, triple microphone array
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.7×73.5×8.39mm; Weight: 198.5g
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 6E, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, QZSS(L1+L5), 2 x USB Type-C, NFC
- 4610mAh (typ) 4450mAh (minimum) battery with 125W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging
Pricing and availability
The moto X30 Pro comes in Ink Black and Clear White colours and is priced at 3699 yuan (US$ 548 / Rs. 43,605 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB, 4199 yuan (US$ 623 / Rs. 49,505 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and 4499 yuan (US$ 667 / Rs. 53,040 approx.) for 12GB + 512GB model. There is a 200 yuan discount during the first sale in China later today.