Moto Tab G62 With 10.6″ 2K Display Snapdragon 680 4G LTE Launching in India on August 17
motorola has confirmed the launch of moto tab g62, the company’s new tablet in the g series, in India on August 17th. The design and the specs such as 10.6″ 2K screen and Snapdragon 680 SoC resembles Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 3rd Gen that was introduced earlier this year.
The tablet will run Android 12, feature quad speakers, Dolby Atmos, has a metal body with a dual-tone finish and packs a 7700mAh battery. The tablet will come in both Wi-Fi and LTE options.
moto tab g62 specifications
- 10.6-inch (2000 x 1200 pixels) 2K LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- 8MP autofocus rear camera
- 8MP fixed-focus front camera
- Dimensions: 251.2 x 158.8×7.45mm; Weight: 465g
- 4G LTE, Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, Beidou
- 7700 mAh battery, 20W rapid charger
The tablet will be sold on Flipkart. We should know the price of the tablet when it is launched next week.