Moto S30 Pro with 6.55″ FHD+ 144Hz OLED Curved Display Snapdragon 888+ Up To 12GB RAM Announced
Along with the X30 Pro, motorola has also introduced the moto S30 Pro smartphone in China. It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ OLED 53° curved screen with 144Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 888+ SoC with up to 12GB of RAM, 11-layer VC cooling with area of 23831.89mm².
It has a 50MP main camera with OIS, 13-megapixel ultra-wide camera with macro option and a 2MP depth sensor. There is a 32MP camera on the front. Thee phone has an ultra-thin metal middle frame, and the thickness of the phone is just 7.45mm.
It comes in AG glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection for the Black and the Blue version has a leather-like finish. The phone packs a 4400mAh battery with 68W TurboPower fast charging, which can charge up to 50% in 10 minutes.
moto S30 Pro specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 10-bit OLED display, HDR10+, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, DC Dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 Plus 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with 1/1.55″ OV50A sensor, 13MP ultra-wide camera, macro option, 2MP depth sensor, LED flash
- 32MP AF front camera
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 158.48×71.99×7.45mm; Weight: 172g
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4400mAh battery with 68W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The moto S30 Pro is priced at 2199 yuan (US$ 326 / Rs. 25,925 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB, 2699 yuan (US$ 400 / Rs. 31,815 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and 2899 yuan (US$ 430 / Rs. 34,175 approx.) for 12GB + 512GB model. There is a 200 yuan discount during the first sale in China later today.