Moto G82 with 6.6″ FHD+ 120Hz pOLED Display Snapdragon 695 50MP Camera, OIS 5000mAh battery Launched in India Starting At Rs 21499
motorola just launched the moto g82, the company’s latest mid-range 5G phone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.6-inch pOLED display with a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with support for 13 5G bands, has up to 8GB of RAM, runs Android 12, and the company has promised one assured Android update and 3 years of security updates.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 50MP rear camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide + depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
Moto g82 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ pOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 gamut, DC Dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with My UX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.89x 74.46×7.99 mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA (N1/3/5/7/8/28/38/41/66/77/78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g82 5G comes in Meteorite Gray and White Lily colours and is priced at Rs. 21,499 for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 22,999. It will be available from Flipkart and Reliance Digital starting from June 14th.
Rs. 1500 instant discount with SBI credit cards