Moto G62 with 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz OLED Display 50MP Triple Eear Cameras 5000mAh Battery Surfaces
After the moto g52 launch in April, motorola is gearing up to introduce the g62 smartphone as the listing has surfaced online. This reveals a 6.5-inch FHD+ 120Hz screen, which should be a pOLED sceeen. It also reveals Snapdragon 480+ SoC which we had seen in moto g51.
The phone is said to retain 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera as the g52. It will run Android 12 out of the box, and pack a 5000mAh battery.
Moto g62 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio pOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480+ 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.83 x 73.96 x 8.59mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
The moto g62 is expected to come in Frosted Blue and Midnight Grey colours and the listing mentions AU$ 339 (US$ 245 / Rs. 19,060 approx.).