Moto g62 5G with 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz Display Snapdragon 695 Up To 8GB RAM 5000mAh Battery Launched in India Starting At Rs. 17999
motorola just launched the moto g62 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G phone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC compared to Snapdragon 480+ in the global version. There is a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole.
The phone runs Android 12, and the company has confirmed on OS update and 3 years of security updates for the phone. It has a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that also has depth function for portrait shots, 2MP macro camera, 16MP front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with support for 20W fast charging.
moto g62 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio IPS display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Smart PA (Internal DSP), Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74x 8.59mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- 5G (n1/n3/n5/n7/n8/n28/n38/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g62 5G comes in Frosted Blue and Midnight Gray colours and is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 6GB RAM model and the 8GB model costs Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale in India starting from August 19th.
- 1500 off on HDFC Bank Credit Cards