Moto g62 5G With 6.5″ FHD+ 120Hz Display Snapdragon 695 5000mAh Battery Launching in India on August 11
Update: motorola has confirmed the launch of moto g62 5G in India on August 11th. It has also confirmed that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC instead of Snapdragon 480+ in the global version.
Earlier: This week, motorola confirmed the launch of moto g32 in India on August 9th. Now the company is said to gearing up to launch the moto g62 5G in the country on August 11th, according to tipster Yogesh Brar. The phone was introduced in June along with the moto g42, and at that time, the company had confirmed the launch of the phone in India as well.
moto g62 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio IPS display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74x 8.59mm; Weight: 184g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 20W turbo charging
The moto g62 5G is said to be priced between Rs 15,000 and Rs 17,000 in India for the 6GB and 8GB variants. We should know the exact launch date soon.