Along with the moto X40, the company also introduced the moto g53, a budget 5G phone in China. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ 120Hz screen with support for PWM dimming, is powered by an unknown Octa-Core Snapdragon SoC, has up to 8GB of RAM with up to 3GB of virtual RAM and runs Android 13 with myui 5.0.
It has a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP macro camera, 8MP front camera, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging.
moto g53 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 Pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, PWM Dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon Mobile Platform
- 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with MyUI 5.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.66x 8.19mm; Weight: 183g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g53 5G comes in Black and Azure White colours, is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 129 / Rs. 10,690 approx.) for the 4GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 128GB model costs 1099 yuan (US$ 157 / Rs. 13,070 approx.) . It will soon be available in China.