Moto g42 with 6.4″ FHD+ OLED Display 50MP Triple Rear Cameras 5000mAh Battery Launching in India on July 4
After rumours, motorola has confirmed the launch of moto g42, the company’s latest mid-range 4G phone in India on July 4th. It has also confirmed the specifications of the phone that includes a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 680 SoC, Android 12 and a 5000mAh battery.
The global variant as 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB models, but the Flipkart listing only mentions 64GB storage, so it could launch only one model in India.
moto g42 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio OLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, Depth function, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 160.61×73.47x 8.26mm; Weight: 174.5 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The phone will come in Atlantic Green and Metallic Rosé colours. We should know the price when the phone is launched next week.