Moto g42 With 6.4″ FHD+ AMOLED Display Snapdragon 680 5000mAh Battery Launched in India for Rs. 13999
motorola has launched the moto g42, the company’s latest mid-range 4G phone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.4″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, has up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 12, and the company has promised one assured Android update and 3 years of security updates.
The phone has a PMMA Acrylic Glass finish body, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide + depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 20W turbocharging.
moto g42 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, Depth function, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 160.61×73.47x 8.26mm; Weight: 174.5 g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 20W turbo charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g42 comes in Metallic Rose and Atlantic Green colours and is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the single 4GB + 64GB model. It will be available from Flipkart and leading retail stores starting from July 11th.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount with SBI credit cards
- Consumers can avail of cashback on Reliance Jio recharges worth up to Rs. 2000
- Rs. 549 discount on annual membership of Zee5.