Moto e32s With 6.5″ HD+ 90Hz Display Android 12 5000mAh Battery Launching in India on June 2 Starting at Rs. 9299
motorola introduced the moto e32s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the e series, in Europe last month. Today, the company has confirmed the launch of the phone in India on June 2nd. It also confirmed that it will start at Rs. 9299 and will be sold though Flipkart, Reliance Digital and JioMart stores.
The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 89.03% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, has up to 4GB RAM, 16MP main camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and an 8MP front camera.
Except for the cameras, other specifications, including the dimensions and the weight of the phone are similar to the moto g22 that was launched in India last month.
Moto e32s specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging
The moto e32s will come in Slate Grey and Misty Silver colours.