motorola just launched the moto e22s, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the e series in India, after it launched the e32 earlier this month with the main change being the rear camera.
It has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 8MP front camera inside in notch, is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, has a 16MP rear camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
The phone runs Android 12 with a promise of 2 years of security updates, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
moto e22s specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Single bottom-ported speakers
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent design (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The moto e22s comes in Eco Black and Arctic Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from October 22nd.