After rumours, motorola has officially introduced the moto e22, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the e series, along with the e22i. These feature a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, are powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, have a 16MP rear camera and a 2MP depth sensor. These feature a 5MP front camera.
The moto e22 features Dual Capture, allowing you to snap photos or videos with the front and rear camera simultaneously, and the moto e22i has Time Lapse, said the company. The phones feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The moto e22 runs Android and the e22i runs Android 12 (Go edition).
moto e22 and e22i specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage (e22), expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX (e22) / Android 12 (Go edition) (e22i)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.6 x 7.99mm; Weight: 172g
- Water-repellent design
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4020mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The moto e22 comes in Astro Black and Crystal Blue colours and is priced starting at an MSRP of 139.99 Euros (US$ 140 / Rs. 11,175 approx.). It will be available in select markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
The moto e22i comes in Graphite Gray and Winter White colours and is priced starting at an MSRP of 129.99 Euros (US$ 130 / Rs. 10,375 approx.). It will be available in select markets across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America.