After the launch of the Mivi Fort S200 200W soundbar last month, Mivi has now introduced the MIVI Model E smartwatch to the Indian market. The watch sports an HD display, a longer battery life, and fitness and health monitoring features.
The Watch sports a 1.69-inch TFT screen with a 240 x 280-pixel resolution and 500 nits of brightness. For the design, it comes with a silicon- and stainless-steel-strapped rectangular metallic frame that serves as the cover.
It has Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity with a 10-meter maximum range. On the battery part, the device offers up to 7 days of battery life. Furthermore, the watch is water resistant to IP68 standards.
A G-sensor and a heart-rate sensor are also included in the device. The watch also features smart functions, including those for your camera, music playback and also offers 50+ watch faces. The watch also features 120 different sports modes, heart rate, sleep, SpO2, menstrual health, and other health and sports monitoring features.
Quick Specifications: Mivi Model E Smartwatch
- Screen Size: 1.69″ TFT Display, 240 x 280 Pixels, 500 nits of brightness
- Strap Material: Silicone, Stainless steel
- Bluetooth Version: v5.1
- Sensor: G-sensor, Heartrate sensor and Gesture Control
- Call Features: Mute Calls, Reject Calls
- Third Party App Support
- 120+ Sports modes
- Health: Heart, Sleep, Steps, SpO2, Menstrual etc.
- Smart features: Weather, Music and Camera control etc.
- Battery Life: Up to 7 days, Stand By Time: 480 hr
- Charge Time: 150 min
- IP68 Water resistant
- Compatible OS: Android & iOS
- Dimensions: W 38.5 mm x H 44.3 mm x T 10.8 mm
- Made in India
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Colors: Black, Grey and Red
Pricing and availability
The Mivi Model E Smartwatch is available for Rs. 1,299 as an introductory price rather than its original price of Rs. 2,999. The smartwatch will be available for purchase on Flipkart and the Mivi website starting December 1st, 2022, at 12 PM.