Lenovo has launched Tab P11 Pro models (2nd Gen), successor to last year’s Tab P11 Pro, in India, after it was introduced at the IFA last month. It has an 11.2-inch 2.5K OLED touchscreen with Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch response. It also has a four-speaker system from JBL and has Dolby Atmos.
The tablet runs Android 12, and the company has confirmed at least two major Android OS upgrades, up to Android 14, and three years of security updates from time of launch for the tablet.
It is powered by the latest MediaTek Kompanio 1300T octa-core processor that promises up to 120% improvements compared to Snapdragon 730G in the predecessor.
It comes bundled with the Lenovo Precision Pen 3 that can magnetically attach to the device for wireless charging and storage. The Bluetooth-enabled pen auto-pairs with the tablet and can be used to remotely control on-screen documents, music, images, and recordings using the customizable button on its side.
By simply holding the button while tapping the screen, users can quickly take notes with Lenovo Instant Memo even when the screen is locked, transcribing handwriting to text. It promises up to 14 hours of battery life. There is also an optional ThinkPad-inspired detachable keyboard with a built-in trackpad.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) specifications
- 11.2-inch (2560 x 1536) 2.5K OLED display with Dolby Vision, 600 nits peak brightness, 10-point multitouch, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Kompanio 1300T (4 x A78 2.6 GHz, 4 x A55 2.0 GHz) processor with ARM G77 MC9 836 MHz GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12, upgradable up to Android 14
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP Fixed-Focus front camera with 83° FoV
- Quad JBL Speakers (sound by JBL), Optimized with Dolby Atmos; Dual
- Dimensions: 263.66 x 166.67 x 6.88mm; Weight: 480g
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C 3.0 with DP-Out
- 8200mAh (typ.) / 8000 mAh (min.) battery with video playback time of up to 14 Hours
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) comes only in Storm Grey colour in India and is priced at Rs 39,999 for the single 8GB RAM with 256GB storage variant.
It will be available across Lenovo.com, Amazon.in and Lenovo Exclusive Stores starting from October 17th. It will also be available from other offline stores soon.