Lenovo has launched Tab P11 5G, the company’s latest premium
5G tablet in India, after it was introduced in September 2021. It has an 11-inch 2K IPS screen which is TÜV-certified for eye protection, Dolby Vision, has DisplayPort and an optional keyboard pack and Lenovo Precision Pen 2.
It is powered by Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile Platform, has up to 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. This also has four JBL speakers with Dolby Atmos. The 7700mAh battery promises up to 12 hours of streaming videos and has 20W quick charge.
Lenovo Tab P11 5G specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200) LCD screen with Dolby Vision, up to 400 nits brightness, 70% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa Kryo 570 CPUs) Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR4 RAM with 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 or Later
- 13MP rear auto-focus camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera, ToF sensor for face unlock
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Tuned by Dolby Atmos and Lenovo Premium Audio Design and Tuning, 1W x Quad JBL Speakers
- Dimensions: 258x 163×7.9mm; Weight: 520g
- Dust and Water resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C
- 7700mAh (typical) with 20W QC 3.0 fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Lenovo Tab P11 5G comes in Storm Grey colour and is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 6GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 34,999. It will be available exclusively from lenovo.com and Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Sumati Sahgal, Head of Tablets and Smart Devices, Lenovo India said:
In 2023, we expect 5G to become the accepted reality with consumers. It offers a transformational leap for India, with its promise of faster, better connected and more immersive experiences. We are excited to introduce our first Android tablet with dedicated 5G connectivity well-suited for the hybrid lifestyle for consumers leaning towards true mobile freedom with more versatile devices for streaming videos, creating digital content, and working or studying on the go.