Lenovo India has launched M10 Plus (3rd Gen) tablet, after it was announced at MWC 2022 back in February. It has a large 10.61-inch 2K (2000 x 1200 pixel) display at 15:9 aspect ratio and offer 1080p video streaming. It weighs 465g and has a unique dual-tone theme design.
The Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, paired with 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage. It features a single microphone, quad speakers that are optimized with Dolby Atmos. Further, it runs Android 12 OS and as for the optics, it sports an 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 8MP fixed-focus front camera.
The Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) also supports Google Kids Space. The tablet also comes with an optional Lenovo Precision Pen 2 that has 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Lastly, it packs a 7700mAh battery that offers up to 12 hours of video playback.
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) specifications
- 10.61-inch 2K (2000 x 1200 pixels) IPS screen, 400 nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (4 x A73, 2.4 GHz + 4 x A53, 1.9 GHz)
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 8MP fixed-focus front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Quad Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM-Radio
- 4G LTE with voice calling (Optional), Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, A-GPS, Beidou
- Dimensions: 251.2 x 158.8×7.45mm; Weight:465g
- 7700 mAh battery; 10W charging; up to 12 hours of video playback
Pricing and availability
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (3rd Gen) comes in Storm Grey and Frost Blue colours and is priced at Rs. 19,999 for the Wi-Fi only model and Rs. 21,999 for the LTE variant. It will be available on Amazon.in and Lenovo.com.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Harjai, Director – Tablets and Smart Devices, Lenovo India said,
Tablets have become an indispensable device for learning and entertainment. With consumers choosing one device for entertainment and learning from home, the 3rd gen Tab M10 Plus strikes a perfect balance.