After teasers, Lava has launched the X3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the X series, after the launch of several Blaze series phones. This packs a 6.5-inch HD+ display, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm Quad-Core SoC with 3GB of RAM and runs Android 12 Go Edition.
The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera along with a VGA camera, 5MP front camera, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. It packs a 4000 mAh battery with support for 10W charging over USB Type-C.
Lava X3 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 Go Edition
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 8MP rear camera, VGA secondary camera, LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.6x 75.8×9.2mm; Weight: 210g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Lava X3 comes in Arctic Blue, Charcoal Black and Luster Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 6,999. It will be available to pre-order from December 20th on Amazon.in. Those who pre-order the phone will get a free Probuds N11.