Lava Blaze with 6.5″ HD+ Display Glass Back 5000mAh Battery Launched for Rs. 8699
Lava has launched the Lava Blaze, the company’s latest smartphone, which the company says is the first in the segment to feature a Premium Glass Back and Free Service at Home. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ display, is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm Quad-Core SoC with 3GB of RAM with a additional 3GB of virtual RAM.
It runs Android 12, and the company promises 2 years of security updates. The phone has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a VGA camrea, 8MP front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000 mAh battery with support for 10W charging over USB Type-C.
Lava Blaze specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, VGA camera, LED Flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Lava Blaze comes in Glass Green, Glass Black, Glass Red and Glass Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8699 and will be available from July 14th on Flipkart and Lava website with pre-bookings starting today till July 13th. The first 500 customers who pre-book will receive free Lava Probuds 21 truly wireless earbuds.
A first-of-its-kind ‘free service at home’ will be provided to the customers in which service will be provided at Customers’ doorstep. To avail this, the customer will have to only pay the standard service charge and no extra amount will be charged for home visit, said Lava. The device comes with 100 days of Free Screen Replacement as protection against any screen damage.
Commenting on the launch, Tejinder Singh, Product Head, Lava International Limited said:
Customers’ expectations are continually evolving. Youth today do not want to compromise on the phone’s appearance and aesthetics. With Blaze, we are trying to meet those expectations. It comes feature loaded with the latest Glass Back Design, Android 12, and 13 MP Triple Camera that makes it an all-rounder. This best-in-segment smartphone, made in India, is dedicated to every #ProudlyIndian smartphone user that dreams of seeing their country as the next tech superpower.