Lava has launched the Lava Blaze Blaze, the company’s latest smartphone in the Blaze series, after the launch of Blaze back in July. The company has roped in Kartik Aaryan as the brand ambassador. Lava said that it will soon commence a 360-degree marketing campaign featuring Kartik Aaryan and the range of its smartphones.
This has a glass back, similar to the Blaze, but this has a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G37 SoC compared to A22 and has 4GB of RAM with an additional 3GB of virtual RAM.
It runs Android 12, has a 50megapixel rear camera along with a depth and a macro camera, 8MP front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000 mAh battery with support for USB Type-C charging.
Lava Blaze specifications
- 6.517-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Screen, 90 Hz Refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, depth sensor, macro camera, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.75×76.3×8.9mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Lava Blaze Pro comes in Glass Gold, Glass Green, Glass Blue and Glass Orange colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 and is available from Flipkart and Lava website.
- Lava offers a ‘free service at home’ to the customers, in which service will be provided at customers’ doorstep.
- Lava also provides Free Screen Replacement as protection against any screen damage within the warranty period.
- It is also offering a brand-new pre-sales experience ‘Demo at home’, which will allow customers to experience Blaze Pro first-hand while at home or any other location of their convenience.
- Customers can avail these aforementioned services by visiting the official Lava website and reaching out on the official WhatsApp number (Send “DEMO” to 9289065050).
Speaking on the launch, Tejinder Singh, Product Head, Lava said:
Customers’ expectations are rising as the smartphone market expands quickly and they seek out new experiences. Lava’s recently launched blaze series has been well received by users, and with the ongoing support from our users it enables us to keep expanding this portfolio. Lava Blaze pro is specifically designed for the customers who are focused on seeking high performance, a good camera quality along with classy premium feel.