Lava has launched the Lava Blaze 2, the successor to last year’s Blaze. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ 90Hz display, is powered by the Unisoc T616 Octa-Core SoC, a major upgrade from the MediaTek Helio A22 in the predecessor. It also gets 6GB of RAM with 5GB of additional virtual RAM.
The phone runs Android 12, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2MP macro camera, 8MP front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000 mAh battery with support for 18W charging over USB Type-C.
Lava Blaze 2 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate
- 2GHz UNISOC T616 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB UFS internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.96×76.1×8.6mm; Weight: 203g
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
Pricing and availability
The Lava Blaze 2 comes in Glass Blue, Glass Black, and Glass Orange colours, is priced at Rs. 8999, which the company says is the special launch price. It will be available through Amazon.in and Lava online store from April 18th.
Similar to other Lava phones, ‘free service at home’ will be provided to the customers, in which service will be provided at Customers’ doorstep.