Kodak TV India is the latest company to launch its QLED TVs with Google TV, after Thomson and Blaupunkt, and the brand licensee of Kodak is the same Super Plastronics PVT LTD (SPPL). These TVs come in 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch screen variants, support Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 40W speakers and Dolby Atmos.
The models have a sleek, bezel-less design with up to 96% screen-to-body ratio. The AMO display technology promises an outstanding viewing experience. When playing games or viewing your favourite movies, the display intelligently adjusts to different lighting situations to make it easy on the eyes while still offering excellent visual quality, said the company.
Kodak QLED TV specifications
- 50″, 55″ and 65″ (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K QLED display, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HLG, MEMC, AMO display technology
- 1.5GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT9602 (A53) processor with Mali-G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Google TV
- Voice remote with Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube shortcuts, also use the phone as Google TV remote
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI (1 x ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, AV input, 1 x Ethernet
- 40W (2 x 20W) stereo speakers, DTS, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos
Pricing and availability
The new Kodak QLED TV 50″, 55″ and 65″ are priced at Rs. 33,999, Rs 40,999 and Rs. 59,999, respectively, and will be available from Flipkart soon as a part of Big Billion Days specials.
Commenting on the launch, Avneet Singh Marwah, Director and CEO, Super Plastronics Pvt Ltd said:
We are proud to be recognised as one of the premium Smart TV brands in India. Kodak has a history of introducing new technologies in the market, and we believe that this launch will prove to be a game-changer in the future of technology. We are highly excited to bring Kodak’s new variants under the Matrix series, which are an outcome of investments that we made in technology research within India. With the 65-inch model, we will be a tough competitor in the premium QLED Smart TV segment.
Kodak Matrix Series is a certified Google TV that optimises data usage across 10,00,000 movies, shows, games, and music available on the Google Play Store.