JBL Live Pro 2 With True Adaptive ANC Up To 40h Total Playback Launched in India
With the introduction of the JBL Live Pro 2 headphones in India, JBL expands its true wireless (TWS) product line. Earlier, JBL Tune 230NC and Tune 130NC TWS earbuds were launched in India.
With 11mm dynamic drivers and a “stick” shape, the JBL LIVE Pro 2 creates JBL’s signature sound. The JBL Live Pro 2 has the best voice call quality available. It has True Adaptive Noise Cancelling TWS, Smart Ambient (Ambient Aware + Talk through), JBL’s Signature Sound, a 40-hour battery life, and 6 microphones for crystal-clear voice calls.
Users can enjoy conversations or stay aware of their surroundings thanks to its True Adaptive Noise Cancelling with Smart Ambient. The official JBL headphone app and hands-free functionality make it simple to use your favourite voice assistant. The devices come with an IPX5 waterproof and splash-proof rating as well.
Specifications: JBL Live Pro 2 TWS
- Driver size: 11 mm Dynamic Driver
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Ear tip material: Silicon
- Up to 40 hours of playback time (10 hours in the earbud; 30 hours from charging case)
- True adaptive noise cancelling with smart ambient (Ambient Aware+Talk Through)
- Charging time (hours from empty): 2
- Speed charge 15 mins = 4 hours via Qi compatible charging
- 6 microphones with noise and wind isolation technology
- IPX 5 rating
- Dual connect + sync with Google Fast Pair
- Other features: Voice Assistant integration (Amazon Alexa and Hey Google), JBL Signature Sound, Multi-Point Connection, TalkThru, Touch Control
Pricing and availability
The JBL Live Pro 2 headphones are available in black and blue. The headphones are priced at an inaugural launch price of Rs 13,999 rather than the original price of Rs. 16,999, and they will be available from July 19th, ‘22 on JBL.com, Harman Brand Stores, and all leading online platforms and retail stores.
Commenting on the launch, Vikram Kher, Vice President, Lifestyle, HARMAN India, said,
We’re thrilled to introduce our latest true wireless headphones in the Indian market. With the launch of this headphone in the personal mobility space, we aim to elevate the audio experience for on-the-go listeners to a whole new extraordinary level.