After rumours, iQOO has officially introduced the Z7i, the company latest smartphone in the Z7 series in China. It has a 6.51-inch HD+ display, is powered by a new Mediatek Dimensity 6020 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android 13 with OriginOS Ocean on top.
The phone packs dual rear cameras that include a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging.
iQOO Z7i specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 6020 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS Ocean
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.05×75.60×8.15mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4910mAh (minimum) battery with 15W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Z7i comes in Midnight Black and Ice Lake Blue colours and is priced at 949 yuan (US$ 137 / Rs. 11,310 approx.) for 4GB+128GB, 999 yuan (US$ 144 / Rs. 11,905 approx.) for 6GB+128GB, and 1099 yuan (US$ 159 / Rs. 13,095 approx.) for 8GB+128GB. It is available to order and will go on sale in China from March 20th.