iQOO has introduced iQOO TWS Air gaming true wireless earbuds alongside the iQOO Neo7 smartphone in China today. iQOO’s first “gaming” true wireless headset is designed for a smooth audio-visual experience. The device comes with an all-round lightweight and ergonomic design.
For high-quality audio, the earbuds have 14.2mm bio-carbon fibre moving coil composite diaphragm drivers and a high magnetic NdFeB magnetic circuit system. The earbuds are designed with fluid mechanics vents, where the air flows in and out of the sound cavity freely for audio clarity and noise reduction. The device is also IP54 water and dust resistant.
For audio tuning, iQOO TWS Air TWS features Golden Ear Acoustics Lab Tuning, which incorporates DeepX 2.0 Stereo Effect and comes with Professional Audio Mixing, which offers strong bass, clear voice and treble. For calls, the earbuds sport a dual-beamforming microphone that accurately collects human voices. This, coupled with an AI call noise reduction algorithm, accurately locks the human voice source and can restore the clean human voice after noise removal in a noisy environment.
The case of IQOO TWS Air has a waistline from the front to the back at the entrance, which is inspired by astronomy’s planetary rings. iQOO TWS Air is equipped with Bluetooth 5.2 technology and offers up to a 25-hour battery life thanks to ultra-low-power wireless chips and comprehensive power management optimization. With a new antenna design and low-latency optimization at the system level, IQOO TWS Air has a link delay of at least 94ms.
Specifications: iQOO TWS Air
- Drivers: 14.2mm Dynamic driver
- Audio codec: AAC/SBC
- Audio tech: DeepX 2.0 Stereo effect
- Microphone: Dual-beamforming
- Noise Cancellation: Dual AI Noise Cancellation
- Bluetooth: v5.2. Supports dual connection, Quick pairing
- Other features: Monster Gaming sound, Touch controls, Jovi Voice, Find my headset, Smart upgrade etc.
- Low latency: up to 94ms
- Battery: Case: 430mAh; Bud: 29mAh
- Charging: Type-C; Case: 140mins; Buds: 60mins; 10mins of charge gives 1.5hrs of playback
- Battery life: Up to 25hrs with case and 4.8hrs with per ear bud
- IP Rating: IP54 dust and water resistance
- Dimensions: 30.09 x 18.54 x 16.52mm; Weight: 39g Case and 3.5g per bud
- Color: Black with Yellow
Pricing and availability
The iQOO TWS Air Gaming earbuds are priced at 199 yuan (Rs.2,275 approx.) and the pre-orders start today while the open sale begins on October 31st, 2022. Customers who pre-order can get earbuds for 169 yuan as an introductory offer, and customers who buy the iQOO Neo7 can get it for 119 yuan (Rs.1,361 approx.).