Along with the iQOO 11 series, iQOO also announced the Neo7 SE, the company’s latest mid-range phone in the Neo series. The phone has a 6.78-inch FHD+ Samsung E5 AMOLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and up to 1500 nits brightness.
It is the first phone to be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC, and the company claims that it scores 900,000 points on AnTuTu. The phone has a large, 35090mm three-dimensional cooling system.
It has a 64MP rear camera with OIS, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras along with a 16MP front camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh dual-cell battery with support for 120W fast charging.
iQOO Neo 7 SE specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.8:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 6400Mbps RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture OIS, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.81×76.90×8.58mm;Weight: 193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
Pricing and availability
The iQOO Neo7 SE comes in Black, Blue and Gradient colours. The phone will be available in China starting from today, December 8th. Pricing as follows.
- iQOO Neo7 SE 8GB+128GB – 2099 yuan (US$ 301 / Rs. 24,830 approx.)
- iQOO Neo7 SE 8GB+256GB – 2299 yuan (US$ 329 / Rs. 27,180 approx.)
- iQOO Neo7 SE 12GB+256GB – 2499 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 29,545 approx.)
- iQOO Neo7 SE 16GB+256GB – 2799 yuan (US$ 401 / Rs. 33,095 approx.)
- iQOO Neo7 SE 12GB+512GB – 2899 yuan (US$ 415 / Rs. 34,275 approx.)