Recent rumour said that the iQOO 11 Pro will launch in India in January, now the rumoured specifications of the iQOO 11 has surfaced. According to leaker Ishan Agarwal, the phone will feature a 6.78″ Quad HD+ 144Hz E6 AMOLED display.
The company already confirmed that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. The company has also started teasing the launch of the phone in Malaysia.
iQOO 11 rumoured specifications
- 6.78-inch Quad HD+ cuved E6 LTPO AMOLED display
- Up to 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB / 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3 / FuntouchOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera, LED flash, 13MP ultra-wide camera, 8MP macro camera, V2 imaging chip
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Fi audio
- Dimensions: 164.8x77x8.5mm;Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
The iQOO 11 is said to come in Isle of Man Edition and Track Edition with a glass and leather finish. We can expect the iQOO 11 series sometime in December.