Intel has launched its latest 13th Gen Intel Core processor family in India, following the official unveiling last month. This family includes six new unlocked desktop processors, the fastest of which has 24 cores and 32 threads and a clock speed of up to 5.8 GHz for the best gaming, streaming, and recording experience.
The Intel Core K series of unlocked CPUs leads the 13th Generation Intel Core processor family, which includes 22 processors and over 125 partner system designs to provide a wide range of options as well as uncompromised application performance and platform compatibility.
The interactive event featured the complete range of PC designs made feasible by the latest 13th Gen processors, from full tower desktops to small-factor PCs with stunning custom water loops.
- The 13th Generation Intel Core i9-13900K processor provides the best gaming, streaming, and recording performance.
- The new Intel Core i9-13900K has up to 24 cores (8 P-cores, 16 E-cores) and 32 threads. It gives you the best gaming experience in major games with speeds of up to 5.8 GHz and 15% better performance on a single thread.
- Fans of 13th Gen Intel Core CPU performance can benefit from Intel 600 or Intel 700 series chipset motherboards.
- With the 13th Gen Intel Core and DDR5 and DDR4 memory support, users can customize their setup to their needs and budget.
All-Around Platform to Game and Create
The 13th Gen Intel Core desktop CPUs improve system performance even in multitasking tasks thanks to a matured Intel 7 process and Intel’s performance hybrid design. Up to 15% higher single-threaded and 41% greater multi-threaded performance.
An unmatched overclocking experience
- The 13th Gen Intel Core “K” CPUs enable unrivalled overclocking for beginners and pros. Intel Core processors from the 13th generation overclock P-cores, E-cores, and DDR5 memory faster.
- Intel upgraded Intel Speed Optimizer to support 13th Gen Intel Core unlocked processors for easy one-click overclocking.
- The comprehensive Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 3.0 ecosystem offers many overclocking components. DDR4 and DDR5 memory overclocking is simple with Intel Dynamic Memory Boost.
Industry-Leading Features for Desktop Platforms
- Adaptive Boost Technology and Thermal Velocity Boost increase processor clock frequencies based on power and thermal headroom with unlocked Intel Core i9 SKUs.
- Multi-threaded speed and user multi-tasking /mega-tasking improve with more E-cores in Intel® Core i5, i7, and i9 processors.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 compatibility with 16 processor lanes.
- Memory support for DDR5-5600 and DDR5-5200, as well as DDR4 compatibility
- L2 and L3 cache can be increased by up to twofold.
Intel 700 Series Chipset with Backward Compatibility
- Along with the 13th Generation Intel Core desktop processors, Intel is introducing the new Intel 700 Series chipset, which includes enhanced reliability and performance features.
- Eight more PCIe Gen 4.0 lanes and PCIe Gen 3.0 lanes give the chipset 28 lanes. Enhanced USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (20Gbps) ports speed up USB connectivity, and DMI Gen 4.0 boosts chipset-to-CPU throughput for fast peripheral device and networking access.
- Additionally, Intel is adding forward and backward compatibility. Use existing Intel 600 chipset-based motherboards to benefit from 13th Gen Intel® Core CPU performance increases.
The 13th Gen Intel Core desktop “K” processors will be available starting October 21, 2022 in India.
Present at the event, Santhosh Viswanathan, Managing Director-Intel India, said,
Intel is at the heart of gaming innovation, collaborating across the ecosystem to architect the most powerful experiences for gamers and creators. In the last decade, the overall gaming trend in India has grown tremendously, and this presents us with a great opportunity to demonstrate what’s possible with the PC experience going forward. Our latest generation of 13th Gen Intel Core Processors raises the bar once again for PC performance. The response we have received till now has been phenomenal and we are extremely optimistic about its future.