Infinix Smart 6 HD with 6.6″ HD+ Display 5000mAh Battery Launched in India At An Introductory Price of Rs. 6799
Infinix has launched Smart 6 HD, the company’s latest budget smartphone, in the Smart series in India. It has almost similar features as the Smart 6 that was launched back in April that includes a 6.6″ HD+ screen, Helio A22 SoC, 2GB RAM with 2GB of virtual RAM, Android 11 Go Edition and a 5000mAh battery.
It also retains the 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera, but this has 32GB of internal storage compared to 64GB and doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner, so you will have to manage with face unlock.
Infinix Smart 6 HD specifications
- 6.6” screen with (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ resolution with 500 nits of brightness, 89% Screen-to-body ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 72% NTSC color demonstration, Panda MN228 Glass Protection
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4X RAM (+ 2GB of Virtual RAM), 32GB of storage, expandable memory up to 512 GB
- Android 11 (Go Edition) with XOS 7.6
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- 5MP Selfie camera with LED flash, face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Smart 6 HD comes in Aqua Sky, Force Black and Origin Blue colours and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 6799 from Flipkart starting August 12th.