Infinix NOTE 30 VIP 6.67″ FHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display Dimensity 8050 up to 12GB RAM 5000mAh battery announced
After the introduction of Note 30 Pro, Note 30, Note 30i and Note 30 5G last month, Infinix has introduced the NOTE 30 VIP, another 5G smartphone in the Note 30 series officially.
The phone has a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz 10-bit AMOLED screen, is powered by Dimensity 8050 SoC, which has similar specifications of the Dimensity 1300 SoC, and it also has VC cooling that has 11 layers of cooling material, of which the VC area reaches 2890mm². The phone up to 12GB of RAM and additional 9GB of virtual RAM.
The phone has Infinix’s proprietary UPS (Ultra Powerful Signal) technology that can increase cellular signal strength by 20% and Wi-Fi signal strength by 100%.
Th Note 30 VIP has a 5,000mAh battery with 68W wired charging that can charge from 1% to 80% in 30 minutes and also has 50W wireless charging that can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
It can maintain battery longevity, supporting near optimal battery performance for up to 1,000 charge-discharge cycles. In addition, the NOTE 30 VIP supports multiple charging methods, including Reverse Charge (wired & wireless), Bypass Charge, AI Smart Charge, and PD 3.0.
Infinix NOTE 30 VIP specifications
- 6.67-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ 10-bit AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 1920 Hz PWM Dimming, up to 900 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core (1 x Cortex-A78 up to 3GHz + 3x Cortex-A78 up to 2.6GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 up to 2GHz) MediaTek Dimensity 8050 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB UFS3.1 storage
- Android 13 with XOS 13
- Dual SIM
- 108MP rear camera with 1/1.67″ Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP camera for portrait, f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Sound by JBL, Hi-Res
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 68W fast charging, 50W wireless fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix NOTE 30 VIP comes in Magic Black and Glacier White colours and starts at USD 299 (Rs. 24,645 approx.). It is expected to roll out soon.
Commenting on the announcement, Liang Zhang, Deputy General Manager at Infinix, said:
With All-Round FastCharge technology on the NOTE 30 series, Infinix has brought users an unprecedented fast charging experience. Now, on the newly released NOTE 30 VIP, we have taken the overall performance of this technology to a new level. By introducing faster, flagship-level 50W wireless fast charging and covering more charging methods across different scenarios, NOTE 30 VIP provides a safe, fast, and convenient experience that removes any worries users may have about battery life. Thanks to the new Dimensity 8050 5G processor, high refresh rate screen, and rich audiovisual features, the NOTE 30 VIP is the top choice for users seeking all-round powerful performance.