After the launch of Note 12 Pro 5G model recently, Infinix has confirmed the launch of Note 12 Pro 4G model in India on August 26th. It has confirmed 6.7″ FHD+ AMOLED screen and said that it will be the first phone to be powered by Helio G99 SoC in India.
The phone will pack a 108MP rear camera along with two other cameras and will pack 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage. The phone went official last month, revealing the complete specifications.
Infinix Note 12 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz
6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 12 with XOS 10.6
- 108MP (1/1.67-inch sensor) rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, AI lens
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 164.39 x 76.52 x 7.8mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Speed ahead with the fastest MediaTek Helio G series processor – first time in India! Coming with the Infinix NOTE 12 Pro. Stay tuned! pic.twitter.com/mTVisoj7y4
— Infinix India (@InfinixIndia) August 20, 2022
The Infinix Note 12 Pro will be sold on Flipkart, similar to other Infinix phones.