Infinix today launched the Hot 12, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, as it had announced. The phone packs a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, an 8MP camera inside the punch-hole, 90.66% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Helio G37 SoC with 4GB of RAM, 3GB of virtual RAM and features a 50MP rear camera with Quad LED flash along with a depth sensor and an AI lens.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Infinix Hot 12 specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with XOS 10
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, Quad LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, AI camera
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 171.5×77.5×9.2mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Hot 12 comes in 7-degree Purple, Turquoise Cyan, Exploratory Blue, and Polar Black colours and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 9,499 from Flipkart starting from August 23rd.