Along with the Pocket S foldable smartphone, HUAWEI also introduced the Watch GT Cyber, a unique smartwatch with a detachable design. This lets you remove the dial from the casing with the rotatable crown and the strap just by pushing it so that you can change different casing depending on the occasion.
There is an Urban Pioneer design with a nano microcrystalline ceramic bezel, 316L stainless steel case and a rubber strap. This comes only in black colour.
The fashion and elegant model has a similar body and the strap, but this comes in Moonlight white and Sea Blue colours. The Sports Edition has a reinforced composite fibre bezel and case and rubber strap. This comes in Midnight Black and Sky Grey colours.
Specifications in these are similar that include a 1.32″ AMOLED screen, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 5ATM water resistance, battery that lasts up to 7 days and support for wireless charging that we had already seen in 42mm WATCH GT 3 Pro.
HUAWEI WATCH GT Cyber specifications
- 1.32-inch (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED display
- Compatible with HarmonyOS 2 or later, Android 7.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Air pressure sensor
- Microphone and Speaker for calls via Bluetooth
- Water and Dust resistant (5ATM)
- 100+ workout modes with automatic exercise detection for the 6 most common types of workout, Sleep tracking, Heart rate tracking, SpO2 tracking
- Dimensions:47.4 × 44.4 (Urban and Sports) / 45.6 × 45.6 (Fashion) × 10.2 mm; Weight: 77g (Urban) / 59g (Sports) / 58g (Fashion)
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz, GPS, NFC
- 292mAh battery with up to 7 days of typical use, 4 days with heavy use
Pricing and availability
The HUAWEI WATCH GT Cyber is priced at 1288 yuan (US$ 176 / Rs. 14,615 approx.) for the Sports version and the Fashion and Urban Pioneer cost 1488 yuan (US$ 204 / Rs. 16,890 approx.). The cases can be purchased separately for 199 yuan (US$ 27 / Rs. 2,260 approx.) and 399 yuan (US$ 54 / Rs. 4,530 approx.), respectively.