HTC introduced the Wildfire E3 Lite smartphone in Africa recently, now it is back with the Wildfire E2 Play. The phone packs a large 6.82-inch HD+ waterdrop notch screen that houses an 8-megapixel camera. It is powered by Unisoc T606 SoC with 8 GB of RAM.
It runs Android 12, features a 48-megapixel rear along with a 2MP depth and macro camera. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and the phone packs a 4600mAh battery.
HTC Wildfire E2 Play specifications
- 6.82-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) LCD screen with 20:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, up to 450 nits brightness
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc T606 (6x Cortex-A55 and 2x Cortex-A75 cores) 12nm processor with Mali G57 MP1 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 12
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:174.2 x 78.6 x 9.3mm; Weight: 210g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4G/5G), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4600mAh (typical) battery with 10W charging
The HTC Wildfire E3 Lite will come in Black and Blue colours and is expected to go on sale in Africa soon. Not details about the pricing yet.