HTC A101 with 10.1″ FHD+ Display Unisoc T618 SoC 8GB RAM 7000mAh Battery Announced
HTC recently introduced A100 tablet in some countries, including Russia, after it surfaced in Google Play console listing last year. Now it has introduced the A101, a new model in Russia that features almost similar specifications, including a 10.1-inch 2.5D curved glass display, Unisoc T618 SoC, 8GB of RAM, and runs Android 11.
It also has dual SIM support, LTE capabilities and a 7000mAh battery, but this comes with a 16MP rear camera instead of 13MP camera while retaining the 2MP ultra-wide camera and the 5MP front camera.
HTC A101 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200 pixel) 2.5D curved glass display
- UNISOC T618 Octa-Core (2 x 2.0 GHz Arm Cortex-A75 and 6 x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55) 12nm processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Dual SIM
- 16MP autofocus rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:241.5X160.3X8.4mm; Weight: 530g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7000mAh battery with 10W charging
Pricing and availability
The HTC A101 comes in gray and silver colours, is priced at 19,890 rubles (US$ 361 / Rs. 28,570 approx.) and is already on sale in Russia. It will launch in South Africa soon.