HONOR X50 6.78″ 1.5K 120Hz Curved AMOLED Display Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 Up To 16GB RAM 5800mAh battery Announced
HONOR has announced HONOR X50 smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.78-inch 1.5K 120Hz curved AMOLED display, is powered by Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC and has up to 16GB of RAM and up to 512GB storage.
The HONOR X50 has a 108MP rear camera with Samsung HM6 sensor, 2MP secondary camera, 8MP front camera and packs a camera, supports millisecond-level capture, high dynamic light and shadow, and 3x lossless zoom.
The phone packs a 5800mAh battery, and the company says that the company’s health won’t go below 80% even after 1,000 charge-discharge cycles. It has 35W fast charging. It has SGS five-star drop-resistant and drop-resistant certification for the whole device, including the curved screen, which is a first.
HONOR X50 specifications
- 6.78-inch (2652 x 1200 pixels) 1.5K OLED 120Hz curved display, 1920Hz high frequency PWM dimming, hardware-level dimming, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10-bit 10.7 billion colors HDR 10, 1200nit peak brightness, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate
- Octa Core (4x A78 at 2.2GHz+4x A55 at 1.8GHz Kryo CPUs) Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 710 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB storage
- Android 13 with Magic UI 7.1.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 108MP camera with Samsung HM6 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8M front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 163.6× 75.5×7.98mm; Weight: 185g
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dust and Splash resisant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5800mAh battery with 35W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The HONOR X50 comes in Sunny after the rain, Elegant Black, Brown Blue and Burning Orange colours and is priced at 1399 yuan (USD 193 / Rs. 15,895 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 1599 yuan (USD 220 / Rs. 18,170 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, 1799 yuan (USD 248 / Rs. 20,445 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 16GB + 512GB model is priced at 1999 yuan (USD 275 / Rs. 22,720 approx.).
The phone is now available to order and will go on sale in China from July 14th.