HONOR Watch 4 1.75″ AMOLED Screen GPS eSIM Support Announced
Alongside the Magic V2 foldable, HONOR has also announced the Watch 4, the company’s first MagicOS-powered smartwatch. This smartwatch comes with a square dial design that has smooth curves along the edges and an aluminum frame around it.
The Watch 4 has a large 1.75′′ AMOLED screen with support for over 400 watch faces to personalize your experience. The watch has e-SIM support, meaning you can use it for calling even without a smartphone with you, and has GPS for routing.
The HONOR Watch 4 boasts 85 sports modes, 12 professional workouts, and works with the HONOR Sports and Health App, which offers various health insights like running, fat burning, sleep, and more. The firm claims to have used a self-developed integrated microlens array design for sensors at the back, ensuring accurate readings. The smartwatch also offers up to 10 days of battery life.
HONOR Watch 4 Specifications
- 1.75″ (450 x 390 pixels) AMOLED screen, 60Hz refresh rate, 340 PPI
- Bluetooth v5.2
- e-SIM support
- Compatible with Android 9 or above and iOS 11 or above
- 4GB Storage, 32MB RAM
- 400+ customizable watch faces
- 24×7 heart rate monitoring, SpO2, sleep tracking and more
- 85 sports modes, 12 professional workout modes
- 5 ATM Water Resistant
- GPS, Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS Support, NFC
- Dimensions: 45.3mm x 39.1mm x 11.2mm, Weight: 32g
- Up to 10 days battery life in smart mode that includes LTE network usage for 2 hours a day.
Pricing and Availability
The HONOR Watch 4 is available in three colors: Morning Gold, Water Blue, and Obsidian Black. It is currently on sale in China for CNY 999 (USD 139 / Rs. 11,440 approx.), with an additional early bird discount of CNY 50 (USD 7 / Rs. 572 approx.).