Along with the HONOR X40, the company also introduced the HONOR Pad X8 tablet in China. It has a 10.1-inch FHD screen with a resolution of 1920×1200, comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10, sports a 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras.
The tablet has a sleek 7.55mm aluminum alloy body, features 1620 dual large-amplitude speakers, with a 2.2cc large sound cavity, and supports HONOR Histen sound effects. It packs a 5100mAh battery.
HONOR Pad X8 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200 pixel) FHD 224 PPI IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 4.0
- 5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 240.2×159×7.55mm ; Weight:460g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh (typical) battery
Pricing and availability
The HONOR Pad X8 comes in Dawn blue and Mint green colours, is priced at 1199 yuan (US$ 171 / Rs. 13,685 approx.) for the 4GB+128GB version and the 6GB+128GB costs 1299 yuan (US$ 185 / Rs. 14,825 approx.) . It is now available to order and will go on sale in China from September 22nd.