HONOR Pad X8 4GB + 64GB Version Launched in India Introductory Price of Rs 11,999
HONOR has launched the 4GB + 64GB version of the HONOR Pad X8 in India after it launched the 3GB + 32GB model in country earlier this year. It has a 10.1-inch FHD screen, comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC, runs Magic UI 6.1, sports a 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras.
The tablet has a sleek 7.55mm aluminum alloy body, features 1620 dual large-amplitude speakers, with a 2.2cc large sound cavity, and supports HONOR Histen sound effects. It packs a 5100mAh battery.
HONOR Pad X8 specifications
- 10.1-inch (1920×1200 pixel) FHD 224 PPI IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with Magic UI 6.1
- 5MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 240.2×159×7.55mm ; Weight:460g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh (typical) battery
Pricing and availability
The HONOR Pad X8 4GB + 64GB version comes in Blue Hour colour and will be available from Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 11,999 from June 22nd. As a part of the limited-period launch offer, buyers get a free flip cover.
The HONOR Pad X8 3GB + 32GB version is already on sale on Amazon.in for Rs. 10,999.