HONOR MagicPad 13 2.8K 144Hz Display IMAX Enhanced 8 Speakers Announced
HONOR has introduced its latest devices in China, including the HONOR Magic Pad 13 tablet, alongside with HONOR Magic V2. The tablet boasts a 13-inch 2.8K IPS LCD screen with an IMAX Enhanced display, offering exceptional color accuracy.
It features a variable refresh rate of up to 144Hz and a touch sampling rate of 240Hz, making it ideal for smooth and responsive interactions. The device is also TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light and Flicker Free certified. With HDR-10 support and a wide color gamut, the display delivers vibrant visuals.
The tablet’s sleek design includes a 7mm chassis and a lightweight profile of 6.49mm, weighing around 660g. It incorporates a unique double ring camera design inspired by the HONOR 90, offering a single 13MP at the back and 9MP at the front. It is powered by a Snapdragon 888 SoC with options for 8GB, 12GB, or 16GB of RAM and storage of up to 512GB.
Connectivity features like Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth v5.2 are available, and it includes sensors such as Hall and accelerometer. The tablet is equipped with 8 speakers, 4 microphones, offers 3D spatial audio without the need for headphones, and also includes AI noise reduction 2.0. It also comes with a large battery capacity of 10,050mAh, supporting fast charging at 66W.
The tablet features a USB 3.2 Gen 1 type-C port for convenient charging. With its powerful performance, the tablet allows for HDR video editing and can output 4K content to an external monitor. It is complemented by a 1.6mm ultra-large keyboard and the Magic Pencil 3.
Running on MagicOS 7.2 based on Android 13, the HONOR MagicPad 13 includes useful software features like the HONOR Office app and multi-screen collaboration for enhanced productivity. With its intuitive color-picking feature, lasso selection and efficient file management capabilities, the tablet offers a seamless user experience.
Quick specifications: HONOR MagicPad 13
- 13-inch (2880 x 1840) 2.8K IMAX Enhanced TFT LCD screen,144Hz refresh rate, HDR10, 700nits brightness, 90% screen to body ratio, ∆E<1 Screen-by-Screen Calibration, 100%P3 wide color gamut and 1.07 billion color display
- Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform
- Memory and storage: 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM, 256GB/512GB storage
- MagicOS 7.2 (Based on Android 13）
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture (Auto Focus)
- 9MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture (Fixed Focus)
- 8 Speakers, 4 Microphones; 3D Spatial audio tablet
- Dimensions: 291.71 x 191.12 x 6.49mm (6.84 PU version); Weight: 660g (673g PU version)
- Connectivity: Dual Band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C (USB 3.2 Gen 1)
- Battery: 10050mAh battery with 66W HONOR SuperCharge support
- Sensor: Hall, Accelerometer
- Accessories: HONOR Magic Keyboard and Magic Pencil 3
Pricing and availability
The HONOR MagicPad 13 will be offered in three color options, including Sky blue, Star gray, and Moonlight.
- HONOR MagicPad 13 with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage: 2999 yuan (USD 418 or Rs. 34,330 approx.); Pre-order price 2899 yuan (USD 404 or Rs. 33,185 approx.).
- HONOR MagicPad 13 with 12GB RAM, 256GB storage: 3299 yuan (USD 460 or Rs. 37,760 approx.).
- HONOR MagicPad 13 with 16GB RAM, 512GB storage: 3699 yuan (USD 516 or Rs. 42,340 approx.).
Pre-orders for the device has started, and it will be available for open sale starting from July 20, 2023.