Hisense 120-inch 4K Laser TV Tornado 50″ & 55″ 4K QLED and A6K 43″ 4K LED TV launched in India
Hisense India has introduced its latest range of Laser TV with a 120” Ambient Light Rejection screen and AI-driven real-time optimization. The E7K Pro is a powerful gaming TV with a 240Hz HRR QLED Panel, Dolby Vision IQ HDR, and Dolby Atmos Sound with a built-in woofer.
These televisions, including the Tornado 3.0 A7K and A6K models, offer an exceptional “Unwrap Surprise Upgrade Life” experience. With AI Sports Mode, 4K UHD resolution, and more, they set new industry standards, transforming your living room into a Home Theater.
Hisense 120” Laser TV 120L9HE
The flagship 120″ Laser TV, the 120L9HE, provides an immersive home entertainment experience with Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and Film Maker Mode. Its 40W front-firing speakers create a cinema-level audio-video experience. The Laser TV also features Trichroma Laser technology for a richer color experience.
TUV-certified blue light technology ensures safe viewing, while the TV’s elegant design adds sophistication to any room. With over 1900+ applied patents, Hisense showcases its commitment to innovation.
The Laser TV delivers stunning visuals with 4K UHD picture quality, MEMC technology, and 3000 ANSI Lumens brightness. The anti-glare ALR Screen enhances viewing even in brightly lit environments, making it perfect for immersive entertainment.
Quick specifications: Hisense 120″ Laser TV 120L9HE
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) 60Hz, RGB Triple Colour Laser Light Source, ALR screen, 107% Wide Colour Gamut, TUV Eye Protection and 10 bit Colorimetry
- Display: 3000 Lumens Brightness, 4K Ultra HD, 145% NTSC Wide Colour Gamut, 10 bit Colorimetry, 120 inches ALR screen, Ambient Light
- Rejection Screen, RGB triple colour Laser light source.
- Memory and storage: 8GB ROM/3GB RAM
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI 2.1 and 1 HDMI 2.0 ports, HDMI 2 eARC supported, 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports, 802.11 ac/b/g/n and Bluetooth
Remote: IR, Bluetooth
- Sound: 40 Watts Stereo Speakers, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Smart TV Features: Quick Remote, App Store, Netflix, Prime Video, Yupp TV, Hungama & more
- Operating system: VIDAA U6
Tornado QLED E7K Pro
The Tornado QLED E7K Pro is the ultimate gaming TV with a 240Hz HRR Panel, Quantum Dot Colors, and HDMI 2.1 support. It offers Game Mode Pro, AMD FreeSync Premium, VRR, ALLM, and a powerful built-in woofer for superior gaming experiences. Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Vision-Atmos provide immersive sound and captivating visuals.
Quick specifications: Hisense Tornado QLED E7K Pro
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160), HSR 240 Hertz Panel, Light Sensing, HDR Game Mode
- Display: 55-inch, HSR 240Hz 10 bit Panel, Bezel-less Floating Display
- Design, ALLM, Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Filmmaker mode, 1 Billion Colours, MEMC.
- FreeSync Premium & ALLM VRR 48-144Hz Supported
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI 2.1 and 2 HDMI 2.0 ports, HDMI 3 eARC supported, 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Sound: 49 Watts Output 2.1 Channel speakers with Subwoofer, Dolby Atmos, DTS Virtual X
- Memory and storage: 3GB RAM + 8GB Storage
- Others: Hi View Engine, Quick Remote, App Store, Netflix, Prime Video, Yupp TV, Hungama & more
- Comes with Free Fire TV Stick 4K
Tornado 3.0 QLED A7K
The A7K features a 120Hz HRR panel, JBL sound, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos technology for an extraordinary visual and audio experience. AI Adaptive Depth and Pixel Tuning technologies enhance picture quality. With Game Mode Plus and various smart home platform compatibility, it is a true entertainment powerhouse.
Quick specifications: Hisense Tornado 3.0 A7K
- Ultra-slim bezel-less design
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160), 60Hz, 120Hz HRR panel
- JBL sound, 61W Built-In Woofer
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technology
- Precision color reproduction
- AI Adaptive Depth and Pixel Tuning technologies
- Game Mode Plus
- AI Picture, Adaptive Light Sensor and AI Sports Mode
- VIDAA Smart OS
- Compatibility with Google Home, Apple AirPlay, Apple Home, and Alexa Built-In.
Hisense A6K 4K LED TV
The Hisense A6K 4K UHD Smart TV features Dolby Vision and Dolby Audio, with a 97% screen-to-body ratio. With a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels, it delivers true 4K quality with over 8 million pixels. The TV also includes Smooth Motion and Sports Mode, as well as a 4K UHD AI Upscaler and Noise Reduction.
The A6K brings 4K quality visuals and AI Adaptive Depth technology. It supports all HDR formats and offers Game Mode Plus with low latency and smooth visuals. Voice control options, including Far Field Voice Control and VIDAA Voice, provide convenience.
Quick specifications: Hisense A6K 4K LED TV
- Bezel-less Design
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160), 60 Hz, ALLM VRR Supported
- Display: 43-inch, 10 bit Panel, Bezel-less Floating Display Design, ALLM, Decoding of Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 1 Billion Colours, MEMC.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1
- Sound: 24 Watts Output, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital
- Smart TV Features: Google TV, Watchlist, Google Assistant, Far Field Voice Control, Chromecast
- Others: Miracast, DLNA, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, Eros Now
Pricing and availability
The Hisense 120″ Laser TV 120L9HE and Tornado QLED E7K Pro will be launched exclusively on Amazon during the Prime Day Sale. The Tornado 3.0 A7K will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting from July 15th. The A6K model will be available in all leading E-commerce and retail stores.
- Hisense is offering a special introductory price of Rs. 4,99,999, for the Laser TV, along with a 3-year warranty for purchases made during the first seven days on Amazon.in.
- Hisense Tornado 55″ QLED E7K Pro starts at Rs. 49,999
- Hisense Tornado 3.0 50″ QLED A7K starts at Rs. 47,999, and
- Hisense Tornado 3.0 43″ 4K LED A6K starts at Rs. 28,999.
These models also come with a 4-year warranty when purchased during the first seven days.
Speaking at the launch, Pranab Mohanty, CEO of Hisense India, said:
At Hisense, we focus on understanding consumer insights and have identified a shift towards home entertainment in Indian families. Our products, including Laser TV, E7K Pro, A7K, and A6K, are designed with cutting-edge technology to deliver an immersive entertainment experience right in the heart of their homes.