Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatch With 2 Week Battery Life Alexa Support Launched in India
Fossil has introduced the Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid, the latest smartwatch, in India. The smartwatch has a traditional look and has features such as smart notifications, the Alexa Voice Assistant, SpO2 monitoring, and a redesigned Fossil Smartwatch companion app, etc.
For the design, it has drawn inspiration from the firm’s Machine and Stella watches, which have been their most successful models to date. The 45mm dial on the Gen 6 Hybrid Machine has a knurled top ring and pushers, and it also comes with the phrase “with knurled top ring.” It could be purchased in either black, silver-tone, or smoke and features a brushed bracelet, a bracelet with 3 links, a bracelet made of mesh, a leather strap, or a silicone strap as optional accessories.
The Gen 6 Hybrid Stella, on the other hand, features a dial that is 40.5mm in diameter and has a coin-edge top ring. It comes in rose gold-tone, silver-tone, and two-tone colorways, and it may be outfitted with a mesh bracelet, leather strap, or silicone strap in addition to a three-link bracelet. The watch features a grayscale backlit E-ink display, and it also comes with a number of other watch faces that you can personalize.
Steps, workouts, sleep patterns, and other activities may all be tracked with the smartwatch. Also, Bluetooth 5 LE and a wide range of notifications, such as calls, messages, music controls, and more, are supported. A new SpO2 sensor and an enhanced heart rate sensor are also supported. Set reminders, switch off the lights, and more can all be done with the Gen 6 Hybrid smartwatch thanks to Alexa’s functionality. Alexa will be pre-installed on the smartwatch for the newest Android and iOS versions. The Gen 6 Hybrid includes a magnetic charger that, according to promises, can charge the device from 0 to 80% in just 60 minutes and provide up to two weeks of battery life. These smartwatches do come with 3ATM water resistance support as well.
The new Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid also has compatibility for the new companion app, which has an updated user interface as well as additional new abilities. It is possible to customize the app home screen, make adjustments to the watch, view stats at a glance on a single screen, and much more with this feature. This application has been upgraded so that it is compatible with all the Fossil hybrid watches.
Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatches: Quick specifications
- Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatches: Machine and Stella
- Notifications: Alarm Clock, App Alerts, Calendar Alerts, Email, Multiple Time Zones, Social Media, Text
- Functions: Activity Tracker, Challenge Friends to a Workout, Control Your Music, Customizable Buttons, Heart Rate Tracking, Interchangeable
- Watch Band, Notifications, Personalize Your Dial, Visualized Workout Routes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel and Silicon
- Battery Life: Up to 2 weeks
- Case Size: 45 mm | 40.5mm
- Interchangeable Compatibility: 24 mm
- Operating System: Fossil Smartwatch (Hybrid App)
- Processor: Fossil Q – Intel® Atom™ Processor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart Rate
- Storage: 16 MB
- Strap Width: 24 mm
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM
- Battery Charge Time: Charge Time 60 min to 80%
- Colors: Rose Gold-Tone and Black
Pricing and availability
The Gen 6 Hybrid smartwatches will indeed be available through a few Fossil store outlets as well as the company’s website. For watches with leather or silicon straps, the price will start at Rs 18,495; for bracelet-style watches, it will be Rs 18,595.